Discover what sets Sheffield apart at our next open day.
- Saturday 21 October
- Saturday 18 November
What happens at an undergraduate open day?
Get a feel for life at Sheffield.
See for yourself what it’s like to live and study here. Speak to our students and staff, and discuss the things that matter to you. Activities on the day include:
- Tours of the campus, Students’ Union and accommodation
- Talks from academic departments
- Information about studying abroad
- Advice about student loans and funding
Plan your visit with our open day guide.
Our virtual experience is available throughout the year. Join today to take a virtual tour of campus, view department facilities and tour popular student spots across the city.
There are other ways to get a feel for the University and the city:
- Join one of our weekly Sheffield Live online events
- Book onto one of our regular campus tours
- After you've been made an offer, you'll have the opportunity to attend an offer holder day
The Access+ Travel Bursary is available to eligible students who are travelling to attend an open day.